Sunday, September 3, 2006

Trash

On my walk to E-mart yesterday i took the scenic route through some small alleys and side streets. I found a couple interesting bits to share. I think the first is several old computer keyboards that have been burned and melted. all the symbols were burned off the keys, but there are the telltale small keys in the middle and larger keys on the edges. The second is by far the scariest Halloween mask I have ever seen. It's your standard white person mask, but nonetheless creepy as hell. Of course I took it home.

3 comments:

  1. dude, i meant to comment earlier, but i'm diggin' the songs. how are you uploading those from korea? did you bring the 4-track with you? keep up the good work winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the mask freaks me the hell out. You know what it reminds me of? One time in savage love there was a piece about "maskers". Forgive me if I mess up the festish, but I think it was gay men (mostly) who only have sex while one (or both) is/are masked as women. The thing was, Mr. Savage had a link to one of these masking sites, and the masks were very siomilar to this one. I had somehow figured they would be prettier masks, but no, they were all creepy necropheliac style masks. Anyway, the Koreans can get sex freak funny sometimes, so, you never know....haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you took that mask home, as I can see it sitting up on top of something in your room looking down at you.Mom

    ReplyDelete