Thursday, September 7, 2006

The GOP Don't Want Me

What have I done? For the past 5 months I've been trying to access the Republican National Committee website. It doesn't matter whether I link to it, or type the address directly into the browser. It never loads. I was curious if anyone in the States has this problem. Maybe Koreans dont have access to the Republican Party. Maybe I dont have access...either explanation is troubling. I would like very much to be on their mailing list, but I can't. The Democratic National Committee was more than happy to let me join, receive updates from Howard Dean and even create a profile on their new PartyBuilder interface (Howard's my e-friend). So, if your viewing this and you're in America, click the first link up there and see what happens. Let me know, I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it isn't working from Thailand, I will tell you that. The bad for the Republicans abroad, huh?

    ReplyDelete